If you are a professional fitness instructor and love to deliver top fitness services, this is an exceptional opportunity to work with us in one of the top resorts in Greece over the summer period.
We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who is fitness EREPS level 2 or 3 qualified and able to teach a range of classes including indoor cycling, yoga / aerial yoga and Pilates.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver the highest standards of service, presentation, fitness services and professional advice offered to customers using the fitness facilities
- Wellcome, assist and inform hotel guests about the fitness services of the hotel
- Develop rapport with users and respond to questions related to fitness and wellness
- Deliver inductions, fitness assessments and programme prescriptions as required in a professional manner
- Deliver fitness classes on the highest standards following Wellco’s standards and guidelines
- Deliver running sessions and specialized training for runners in and outside the fitness facilities
- Contribute to programming and general operation of the facilities through ideas and support
- To supervise and motivate all fitness facility users
- Set up and take down class equipment. Report equipment problems
- Maintain a clean environment at the facilities
- Maintain the safety and wellbeing of all users of the facilities
- Ensure safe and effective workouts for teens are implemented
- Fluent in English
- Experience in 5-star hotel environment prefferable but not mandatory
- Be fit and active
- Ability to be abroad on an island for 6 months
- First aid diploma
- Salary ranging from 1000 – 1200 EU net monthly depending on experience.
- Operations and customer service training
- Tickets from and to the resort
- Full accomodation
- Meals at the hotel’s main restaurant
- Laundry services
Only certified fitness professionals should apply.
If you are an exceptional fitness professional looking for a career in a specialized fitness and wellness company then please get in touch:
- with a covering email and a copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org under the CODE FITCOR1.
- send us your covering email and a copy of your CV below.